i'll be there
annyeonghaseyo :D+ Follow | Dashboard

Day 1 -Day 1 - A picture of myself with fifteen facts
Thursday, August 18, 2011 | 7:04 AM | 0 comments
2. Family is the ones i couldnt live without.
3. Im taken and seriously in love with Syazwan Shah.
4. FD babes are my besties since secondary school. *and pleasee, i love em alot!
4. I love studying but i hate doing assignment. I always coppied.
5. I am bad at accounts, but I am now taking accounting course. The irony.
6. Never gain weight although ate a lot.
7. Sometimes, im forgetful. *Better stick a sticky-note on my head, lol.
8. I do not eat ikan KELI.
9. I was into acting, dancing and modelling when i was young. Singing? Oh no. Damn teruk.
10. Noob photography hobbyist.
11. I love chocolate.
12. Imma shoppaholic.
13. I have huge teddy named Kogi. It was the first gift Syazwan gave to me.
14. I believe in the power of prayers and faith.
15. The first thing i do after waking up from bed is, check my account facebook.
16. I love boys who are loyal and kind.


Older Post | Newer Post
Owner

put your words and picture
post
About
Linkies

chit chat


Music Box

put your music

credit

header: Dolce-zati
cursor: hafizahmatzain
template: askar pink
UP button: aliasimpson